Support Prescott United Methodist Church by Donating Online! Your generosity drives the vitality of Prescott United Methodist Church. Your gifts of time, ability, and money make it possible to have worship services, Sunday school, camps, pastoral care, community outreach ministries, facilities for all these activities, plus national and international missions. Thank you!
Legacy Giving is making a difference now and beyond your lifetime. Methods of Planned Giving:
• Current Gift – Donations of cash/checks
• Bequests – Leave a portion of your estate through your will/trust
• Securities – Give Stocks and Bonds
• Bank Accounts & CDs – Name PUMC as a beneficiary
• Retirement Plan Assets – Leave a portion or all of your retirement plan to PUMC
• Charitable Gift Annuity
• Charitable Remainder Trust
• Real Estate – Donate any free and clear property
• Retained Life Estate – Transfer your property deed now with the right to live and use the property during your lifetime
• Life Insurance Policies – Name PUMC as a beneficiary
For more information, see our Legacy Giving Brochure or call Gena at 928-778-1950 — she has a list of people who know all about legacy giving. Or click this link for the Desert Southwest United Methodist Foundation.
Call the Church Office at 928-778-1950 to find out about the many volunteer opportunities available, or sign up using the form below to be notified of upcoming volunteer opportunities. Here are some of the annual and ongoing events our volunteers help at:
• Youth programs
• Sunday school
• Faith band
• Communion helper
• Granite Creek Hunger Ministry
• social media
• Warming up Prescott
• Building and Grounds
• Parade Floats
• Methodist Men
• Methodist Women
• Little Tree House
• People Who Care
• Lincoln Elementary School
• Stephen Ministry
• Boy Scouts
Help support our neighbor school by joining with us in our monthly project or donating to the needs of the school. Please continue to bring items for Lincoln Loot, which awards students for acts of kindness, good deeds, and good behavior, such as: Trinkets Water bottles Small toys Fun erasers and pencils Stickers Markers, pens, gel pens Balls: small, tennis, bouncy Jump ropes Small plastic animals and bugs
You may drop off these items in the office or place in the container provided in the Narthex. As they near the end of the school year, paper supplies are running low. So, how about picking up a ream or so of white or pastel copy paper the next time you’re at Staples, Walmart, or some other store? All of your gifts to the school are greatly appreciated by the staff and students! Thanks for your generosity.
Sign up here to learn more about upcoming volunteer opportunities, or call our office to learn more.